We are currently looking for speech-language pathologists to join our team!
Speech Language Pathologist (2 positions)
Speech Meta Therapy Services – Richmond, BC
PART TIME/FULL TIME SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – Richmond/Vancouver BC
Speech Meta Therapy Services is a private Speech Language Pathology practice that provides comprehensive speech and language assessment and intervention in Richmond BC. We have individual and group therapy rooms available for our speech-language pathologists. We value family-centered therapy approach at the clinic and we are currently looking for at least two enthusiastic and passionate child-friendly Speech-Language Pathologists who share our dedication and commitment to helping children and families reach their communication needs. We are seeking for speech pathologists who have experience treating children with a variety of speech, language and social communication difficulties.
We are currently accepting applications for part time contract positions. It can easily be turned into a full time contract position if the candidate wishes to do so. We offer flexible hours (mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends), and the ability to set your own schedule and caseload size. One-day per week or several clients a week contract positions are available as well on request.
The successful candidate will provide assessment, direct intervention and consultation to pre-school children, school aged children at the clinic to address a variety of needs including: articulation difficulties, motor speech disorders, language delays, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and learning disabilities.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be registered or eligible to be registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments and intervention to children with a variety of communication needs
- An active member of the Speech-Language and Audiology of Canada
- Strong proficiency in assessment and evidence-based speech language therapy interventions with children
- Ability to work closely with and provide training to caregivers
- Proven ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- An additional language (e.g., Cantonese/Mandarin) is a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving and time management skills
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Mentorship programs are available
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.